[Download the POI Request Template]
What is a POI Number?
A POI number is an unique ID number used to access the City and County of San Francisco’s Employee Portal, specifically the SF Learning application.
Who needs a POI Number?
Providers, staff and students working at the SFHN who need to access Employee Portal applications, but are not City and County employees with a valid DSW number.
How to request a POI Number?
Follow the below standard work for completing the POI Request Spreadsheet:
- All columns highlighted in GREEN must be complete
- Enter only 1 row of data per individual. The spreadsheet cannot have multiple rows of data for the same individual
- Indicate ADDRESS, EMAIL and PHONE TYPE using drop down menu
- Save completed spreadsheet
- Send completed spreadsheet to Cherry Tactay, email@example.com
- POI requests should ONLY be submitted by Registry Staff, Student Placement Coordinators or Department Leadership. POI requests will NOT be processed if submitted by a non-approved requester.
NOTE: POI creation takes +/- 5 business days