Simulation is a useful tool for hands-on training of skills and procedures in a safe, non-judgmental learning environment.
DET provides a range of Simulation services including:
- Task trainers—IV’s, Airway management, catheter insertion
- Low fidelity manikins for CPR
- High fidelity manikins for practicing codes, advanced life-saving scenarios, and critical thinking
- Scenario programming for SimMan Essential & SimMan 3G
- In Situ simulation in the hospital
- Operator for high-fidelity simulation
If you are interested in borrowing a low fidelity manikin or task trainer, please email Tony Naguiat at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in using high-fidelity simulation in your training course or for Annual Update please contact Ben Briones at email@example.com.